07 June, 2009

Looking up again


Robo-Frog makes everything better... I mean look at his adorable chrome shinyness!!

Are you looking?

Nothing has changed really, I'm just working on the 'think more positively' thing. Haven't started any of the writing yet, still letting things percolate around in my brain. That and its always hardest trying to figure out where to start. Once I'm past the beginning its gravy (mmmm... gravy...)

Still living in what, to me, is the stix. Anywhere that I can't just wander out and find something fun to do is lacking in being civilization. Y'know?

Course, there is a high point. Gas station not unreasonably far away (tho still much too far to walk) wants someone for graveyards 4 nights a week. Didn't manage to put in my app Friday like I wanted, but will do that first thing Monday.

So. Potential, even if I still feel isolated and lonely... a job will help.

No comments: