03 May, 2009

What is she saying?


















I have nothing special or clever or important to say today, just posting because I can. And its my blog so really, I can do what I want, listen to me behaving like a spoiled 14 yr old on her birthday :)

Tonight I actually intend to go to bed around Midnight. No, really!!! Going to tag along with roommate when she goes back to work after her lunch around noonish... Harass Wallmart about job application and see whats hiring around the store...

No public transport in Cocoa, so I need to find something at Wallmart or nearby so Candy can give me rides.

Otherwise, I'll be updating my online resume thingy tomorrow... Monster, and apparently carreerbuilder is more effective in the area. I SHALL BE PRODUCTIVE!!!

Today I was housewifely (We joke about that being my role, as I try to make myself helpful by doing the cooking and cleaning and whatnot) so I feel that the day wasn't entirely wasted, which is always a bonus.

The world is a decent place. Not exciting, but shiny.

OH SHINY!!!! So, I've been playing with Twitter again and I found Nathan Fillion (who played Mal Reynolds on Firefly and Serenity) and he said Gorram in one of his posts. I literally fell over giggling in excitement... Ohhh the squee. Sadly, Alan Tudyk doesn't seem to have one.

I did recently get my Alan Tudyk fix from Dollhouse *bounce*. Even when he's being evil he's adorable and delicious.

Sometimes I wish I felt this squeeful about people that I actually have a chance at ever knowing, but ah well. If you can't fall in love with the stars, whats the fun in looking up in the sky at night?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I also LOVE Alan Tudyk! He is so funny, he just rocks. And Anthony Rapp, the geeky filmmaker from Rent. Can't get enough of those funny redheads! You included.