09 March, 2011

blip

The weight that was supposed to be lost by April 15th? Yeah, so... gained instead. Was stupid. STupid fast food. Stupid too lazy to go to the gym. Gonna fix that, cause I'm reallllly tired of being disgusted by my own reflection. I want to see what others claim to see, cause when the true Goddess emerges? The world will be in trouble, full Succubus effect. Run for your lives and hide your men, right?
 
Not going to rant as much about dieting, I keep forgetting I'm supposed to try staying positive in this blog and only end up updating either when I'm dwelling on misery or need to vent (which in a way is the same thing, in the end).
 
Dunno how clever or awesome I'll be. I'll never match Charlie Sheen's rants (and yes, he's my current fixation... BF is less than pleased at my caring more about the mad ramblings of an actor than world troubles in Libya and such.)
 
Think I found a tattoo place to get my poppy flowers, I'm excited. May try stopping in between now and when the tax return moneys should be coming in. Friends have a person they keep recommending but his work that I've seen isn't as good as I'd like. Blurred lines, lack of shading...  This one is important to me, Poppy was my grandpa's name, the design is to honor him.. If it get screwed up I will not forgive, and do not have the capacity for politely lying and saying I like what I don't. A bad haircut eventually grows out, a bad tattoo? No thanks, sorry, maybe when I decide to get a lil' Eeyore or something. For the big, important stuff I'd rather have someone with a few years of experience and talent. Bright colors, depth and shading.
 
Also, I'm getting a puppy... tiny... mini daschaund/min-pin, mamma got rescued by a friend who can't keep all the pups. So likely there will be squeeful posts about puppy cute-ness in a month or so when she comes home. I am impatient. Already have money set aside for the vet.
 
RambleBabble, back to work now.

No comments: